Recipe by DeSouter
This is a great savory salad that is THE perfect way to take care of any leftover steak. It couldn't be easier to prepare, and when served with a a crusty loaf of fresh, hot garlic bread it is the perfect lunch or supper when you want something light, but satisfying.
Top Review by *Parsley*
This is a fantastic way to eat steak! I doubled the scallions, because I love them. All the flavors were perfect together. I'll be using this recipe whenever I'm grilling steaks. Thanx for sharing!
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil or 78.07 ml canola oil
- 44.37 ml apple cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml freshly cracked pepper
- 226.79 g white mushroom, thinly sliced
- 473.18 ml thinly sliced steak
- 946.36 ml torn salad greens