1/2 Photos of Steak and Mushroom Salad - Incredible and Simple!
This is a great savory salad that is THE perfect way to take care of any leftover steak. It couldn't be easier to prepare, and when served with a a crusty loaf of fresh, hot garlic bread it is the perfect lunch or supper when you want something light, but satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 lb white mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced steak
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, parsley, scallions, salt and pepper.
- 2Add mushrooms and steak and toss to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4When ready to serve, add salad greens and toss evenly.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Mushroom Salad - Incredible and Simple!
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 859.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g