- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef kidneys
- 1⁄2 lb beef round steak, trimmed and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- prepared pie crusts or biscuit, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook kidney in salted water for 8 minutes Drain and pat dry.
- Trim excess fat and cut into cubes.
- Combine kidney, steak and onion in Crock pot.
- Add beef broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Remove to 2 quart baking dish. cover with pie crust or biscuits. Bake in 400 oven to 15 to 20 minutes.