8 hrs 10 mins
This freezes beautifully.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook kidney in salted water for 8 minutes Drain and pat dry.
- 2Trim excess fat and cut into cubes.
- 3Combine kidney, steak and onion in Crock pot.
- 4Add beef broth, salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- 6Remove to 2 quart baking dish. cover with pie crust or biscuits. Bake in 400 oven to 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Kidney Pie (crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 733.8 mg
- Sodium 1063.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak