Recipe by Cook-a-holic
From CookingFor2 - my husband loves this one.
Top Review by Debber
Oh YUM! This is going to be my new favorite recipe for summer (and it's still only spring here!). Okay, so I didn't have malt vinegar (I used apple cider v), but everything else--I left as written (except I doubled to have enough for my crew). We loved it! *PAC Spring 08*
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 1 cup frozen french fries
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, combine the sugar, oil, vinegar and water; shake well and refrigerate.
- Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook steak strips over medium meat for 4-6 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce and tomato.
- Top with french fries, steak, and cheese.
- Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
- Serve immediately.