Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An emergency "what's for dinner???" recipe. And equally good (if not better) cold the next day.
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup packaged breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 (440 g) can creamed corn
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Cook onion and minced beef in a pan until meat is brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the breadcrumbs and tomato sauce.
- Press into a (reasonably deep), 9" (20cm) microwave proof pie plate.
- In a bowl combine the eggs with the corn and milk.
- Pour over the meat mixture.
- Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
- Stand 5 minutes before serving.