Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An emergency "what's for dinner???" recipe. And equally good (if not better) cold the next day.
Make and share this Steak and Corn Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onion and minced beef in a pan until meat is brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the breadcrumbs and tomato sauce.
- Press into a (reasonably deep), 9" (20cm) microwave proof pie plate.
- In a bowl combine the eggs with the corn and milk.
- Pour over the meat mixture.
- Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
- Stand 5 minutes before serving.