Recipe by ~ChEf ShEeVa~ #69
I like this recipe because it's easy and delicious. The cheese and steak go together well! It came from just a normal cheese quesadilla, with steak added.
Top Review by BeanieJ
The quesadillas were very good but I burned the first two because of the "high" heat setting. These should be cooked over medium heat at best. My son said that the quesadillas were better than the ones Taco Bell makes! Coming from a teenager, that's pretty good!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped steak
- fresh salsa, on the side (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First put the pan on the stove.
- Heat it up to"high".
- Then put the butter on the pan, and let it partially melt.
- Then place the tortilla on the pan.
- Add the cheese evenly all over the tortilla.
- Then place the chopped steak evenly.
- Let cook until cheese has melted.
- Serve for a delicious meal!