Steak and Cheese Melt Pizza
- Heat broiler. Spray broiler pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Add onions and 1/2 teaspoon of steak seasoning. Cook until onions are translucent and lightly browned.
- While onions are cooking, season steaks with 3/4 teaspoon of seasoning. Broil for 2 minutes per side. Remove from broiler and slice thin against the grain.
- Place pizza crust on broiler pan and spread with mustard. Sprinkle with 1/2 of cheeses. Add steak and onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese over steak.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts and steak heated.