Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
low fat pizza
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 large onions, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 16 ounces boneless strip steaks, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (14 ounce) Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- Heat broiler. Spray broiler pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Add onions and 1/2 teaspoon of steak seasoning. Cook until onions are translucent and lightly browned.
- While onions are cooking, season steaks with 3/4 teaspoon of seasoning. Broil for 2 minutes per side. Remove from broiler and slice thin against the grain.
- Place pizza crust on broiler pan and spread with mustard. Sprinkle with 1/2 of cheeses. Add steak and onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese over steak.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts and steak heated.