Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Steak and Blue Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; remove onion mixture from pan.
- Sprinkle steak with, 1/2 tea spoon salt and pepper. Add steak to pan; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Place crusts on a baking sheet Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes. Remove crusts from oven.
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spread each crust with about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture. Arrange onion mixture evenly over crusts; bake at 450 degrees for 2 minutes. Divide steak and cheese evenly among pizzas; bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each pizza in half.