1/1 Photo of Steak and Arugula Wrapadillas With Lemon Avocado Mash
Hot Garlic's Note:
Here is the recipe I submitted for the Online Cooking Star Competition. It is fast, easy, healthy, DELICIOUS, and you can even use it to cook up leftovers. Sub in any meat that you like, we love steak the best, and you cal also switch out the cheeses. It makes a beautiful little appetizer or serve it for a "gourmet in a flash" meal. I use barley wraps in order to try to get other grains besides just wheat into our diet. They taste really great too! The word going around is that Arugula and Rocket are the same thing, so you may know it by it's other name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely dice the red onion.
- 2Slice or grate the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- 3Heat up a saute pan and place the wrap down onto it. Cover half of it with the cheese, 1/2 of the red onion, arugula, and steak.
- 4Fold it over and cook until the cheese is melted.
- 5Using kitchen shears or a knife, cut it into strips for serving.
- 6Meanwhile start on the Lemon Avocado Mash by opening and scooping the avacado into a bowl.
- 7Add in a clove of finely minced garlic and the other teaspoon of minced red onion.
- 8Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon and add salt to taste.
- 9Using a fork, mash it up until it is a nice chunky consistency.
- 10Serve on the side of the wrapadillas.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Arugula Wrapadillas With Lemon Avocado Mash
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.0
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: