Top Review by Ghenghis
I worked for Steak and Ale, the spiel we were taught was "pineapple, sherry, soy sauce and ginger." There was no red or white wine in the marinade, and no vinegar like I've seen in other recipes. There is also sugar and garlic powder in the mix. 48 hours is optimum soak time for both steaks and chicken. If anybody is into the Burgundy Mushrooms from Steak n Ale there was also no lemon juice like I've seen in some of these silly copykat recipes.
- 3 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Simply mix all ingredients together.
- You can let the meat sit in here for up to 24 hours.
- I would highly suggest a grilling, or even a pan frying of the meat of your choice. Add a little bit of butter to the pan if you are going to cook it in a skillet.