Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been looking for a good recipe for steak alfredo for a long time, My BF's cousin made this for us while up north on vakay and it was really good...
- 1 -2 lb sirloin steak, in strips
- 4 -5 whole mushrooms, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 yellow onion (optional)
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 16 ounces mushroom alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- Fry the Steak in large pan.
- Add vegetables.
- Make sure the vegetables are cooked and nice and soft.
- Add cans of Alfredo and Spaghetti Sauce.
- Add salt and Pepper if needed.
- Cook Noodles
- Pour Alfredo sauce for noodles.