Recipe by bmxmama
This is so easy it's silly! I really like this with or without the cheese, I like to do this with any chicken part really, my favorite way is probably chicken wings! *Cooking times will be approximate depending on what part of the chicken you use and do not include marinating time*.
Top Review by baltisraul
When Steak & Ale was still in business, this was our favorite menu item. I don't remember there being cheese on it, but has been a long time since S & A was near where we lived or traveled. The cheese is a nice addition. We have been grilling our own recipe but this is a better version. For us, grilling is the only option. You can boil the marinade, cool and then serve on the side at the table.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml dry sherry, with an additional
- 29.58 ml dry sherry
- 354.88 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml sugar, with an additional
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 4-6 slice muenster cheese or 4-6 slice provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight.
- Remove and grill, saute or bake.
- Baste with marinade ONLY during the.
- first several minutes of cooking.
- Top each breast with a slice of.
- muenster or provolone cheese and broil just until cheese starts to melt.
- Cook until chicken juices are no longer pink.