This is so easy it's silly! I really like this with or without the cheese, I like to do this with any chicken part really, my favorite way is probably chicken wings! *Cooking times will be approximate depending on what part of the chicken you use and do not include marinating time*.
- Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight.
- Remove and grill, saute or bake.
- Baste with marinade ONLY during the.
- first several minutes of cooking.
- Top each breast with a slice of.
- muenster or provolone cheese and broil just until cheese starts to melt.
- Cook until chicken juices are no longer pink.