1/1 Photo of Steak & Ale Hawaiian Chicken 2
This is so easy it's silly! I really like this with or without the cheese, I like to do this with any chicken part really, my favorite way is probably chicken wings! *Cooking times will be approximate depending on what part of the chicken you use and do not include marinating time*.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry sherry, with an additional
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar, with an additional
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 4 -6 slices muenster cheese or 4 -6 slices provolone cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight.
- 2Remove and grill, saute or bake.
- 3Baste with marinade ONLY during the.
- 4first several minutes of cooking.
- 5Top each breast with a slice of.
- 6muenster or provolone cheese and broil just until cheese starts to melt.
- 7Cook until chicken juices are no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak & Ale Hawaiian Chicken 2
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.6 mg
- Sodium 1283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 39.2 g