1/3 Photos of Stay Soft Peanut Butter Cookies (With Natural Peanut Butter)
I love peanut butter cookies...i like them to stay soft, and i also like not having the sugar stand out above the peanut butter, my mom and i use to whip these up once a month. it was our special time. Enjoy with your family kids and friends will bring joy to their face every time..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, peanut butter crushed peanuts and sugars together.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 3Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
- 4Stir in flour.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge at least 30 min up to 48 hours (you can skip this step but the cookies come out creamier if you refrigerate the dough).
- 6Roll into balls, place balls on ungreased cookie sheet then Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.(or something with a cute pattern).
- 7*you can also grab a bag of chocolate chips, after u flatten down your cookie dough push up to 6 or 8 chips onto it, or peanut butter chips or a hershey's kiss.
- 8Bake 350 degrees for 6-9 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stay Soft Peanut Butter Cookies (With Natural Peanut Butter)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 116.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g