Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This produces a very flavorful moist ham with no basting and no messy clean-up. Use the regular Reynolds oven bags that you would use to roast a turkey.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub ham with brown sugar.
- Secure pineapple rings onto ham, fat side up, using toothpicks.
- Add 2 tbls flour to cooking bag, and shake it to coat.
- Place bag in roaster and place ham fat side up in the bag.
- Pour reserved pineapple juice gently over ham.
- Close bag with nylon tie included with bag.
- Cut six 1" slits in top of bag for steam escape.
- Place in oven, being careful not to let bag touch sides of oven.
- Bake 2 hours for an 8 lb ham.
- Cool before slicing to retain juices.