2 hrs 10 mins
This produces a very flavorful moist ham with no basting and no messy clean-up. Use the regular Reynolds oven bags that you would use to roast a turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Rub ham with brown sugar.
- 3Secure pineapple rings onto ham, fat side up, using toothpicks.
- 4Add 2 tbls flour to cooking bag, and shake it to coat.
- 5Place bag in roaster and place ham fat side up in the bag.
- 6Pour reserved pineapple juice gently over ham.
- 7Close bag with nylon tie included with bag.
- 8Cut six 1" slits in top of bag for steam escape.
- 9Place in oven, being careful not to let bag touch sides of oven.
- 10Bake 2 hours for an 8 lb ham.
- 11Cool before slicing to retain juices.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stay Moist Oven Baked Ham in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: