Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 8 pork chops
- seasoning salt, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and mustard together.
- In another small bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in the vinegar; add to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Brush pork chops on both sides with brown sugar mixture; place chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Grill over direct heat for approximately 10 minutes on each side (grilling time will depend on thickness of chops) or until juices run clear, basting with brown sugar sauce at least once more during grilling time.
Haven't tried this on the grill yet but it worked well in the oven. Bake, covered, at 350F for 1 1/4 hours. Baste at least once. When chops are turn sprinkle other side with seasoning salt.
Great flavor with mustard ad brown sugar!