Recipe by angelnana
I caught the tail in of food network talking about fried oreo cookies being served at the fair so I went on line and found the recipe. I have not tried it yet but if you do let me know how you like it. I am going to try it when my grandson comes to visit me during spring break. As for the size of bag of cookie all it says was a large bag I did not know the correct size so I guessed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Oreo cookies
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (opp)
- 1 -2 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oil to 375.
- combine pancake mix,milk,eggs, and oil.
- mix until there is no lumps.
- dip oreos into batter and coat both sides.
- put in fryer and fry until golden. The cookies will cook fast so watch closely and turn them. Remove from grease and sprinkle with confectioner sugar if you want to. The directions say they are best eaten hot.