Easy, yummy tuna dish from a can that will compliment rice and pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan cook the gravy mix according to directions (or make your own).
- 2Cook and stir until thickened.
- 3Add tuna,english peas and spices.
- 4Stir on medium until thickened.
- 5Then it's done.
- 6Serve over crunchy toast, egg noodles, rice.
- 7I only had some macaroni and it tasted pretty good with it.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Star's Tuna Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: