Recipe by Starlita
Easy, yummy tuna dish from a can that will compliment rice and pasta.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Like tuna noodle casserole, only more flavorful. The recipe didn't say the size of tuna to use, so I used two 6 ounce cans, which seemed to be the right amount. I also used frozen cooked peas, because I like frozen peas better than canned peas. I also left out the curry because DH doesn't like it. I served this with elbow macaroni, which made a nice weeknight dinner.
- 1 packet country gravy mix (I used McCormick)
- 1 can albacore tuna, drained
- 1 can English pea
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill (or just dashes of the spices)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan cook the gravy mix according to directions (or make your own).
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add tuna,english peas and spices.
- Stir on medium until thickened.
- Then it's done.
- Serve over crunchy toast, egg noodles, rice.
- I only had some macaroni and it tasted pretty good with it.