Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing, fruity and can pack a punch! Beware!
- 8 cups dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur (triple sec)
- 1 orange, thin sliced
- 1 lime, thin sliced
- 1 lemon, thin sliced
- 1 apple, sliced into chunk
- 1 pear, sliced into chunk
- 1 peach, sliced into chunk
- 10 strawberries, sliced into wedges
- In a large 4-qt. glass pitcher, stir in wine, sugar, orange juice, orange liqueur. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add fruit and cover with plastic wrap; Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in well chilled tall glasses.
Great Sangria recipe. I used a lime, lemon, cherries and a nectarine for the fruit. My company loved it and it is definitely on my "repeat list".