Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ta daaaa! I use chicken broth in a can because at the same time I'm cooking the turkey and the broth isn't ready yet. Sure saves time. I know! I know! I should wait for the real turkey broth.
- pan of cooked cornbread
- 3 (14 ounce) cans Swanson chicken broth
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sage
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 large onion
- 1 package chopped walnuts
- Chop up the veggies and mix it all together.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for an hour (maybe longer).
- Serve and make sure it's crispy brown on top.
Simple, straightforward and very good. I like a lot of sage and this was the only recipe I found that had enough - I even added a little more. Great for beginners! I didn't include walnuts this time, but will next time. Sausage added would also be good. Great basic and easy dressing!