1/9 Photos of Stardust Chocolate Pancakes
These are just heavenly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
- 2In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 3Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4(Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Heat griddle over medium heat until hot.
- 5(Drops of water will sizzle, then evaporate.) For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter into griddle.
- 6Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges.
- 7Carefully turn over pancake; cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
- 8Repeat with remaining batter.
- 9Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings.
- 10(I use a star shaped mold, placed on grill. You must spray mold with vegetable oil) Try using metal star shaped cookie cutters!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stardust Chocolate Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g