These are just heavenly!
Make and share this Stardust Chocolate Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- (Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Heat griddle over medium heat until hot.
- (Drops of water will sizzle, then evaporate.) For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter into griddle.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges.
- Carefully turn over pancake; cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings.
- (I use a star shaped mold, placed on grill. You must spray mold with vegetable oil) Try using metal star shaped cookie cutters!