1/1 Photo of Starburst (Cocktail)
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
If you want to make a refreshing cocktail by the pitcher ... try this one. It is a combination of my Vodka Water as the base, then adding a tad more Citron Vodka and some juice. Tastes familiar, kind of like the pink starburst candy. They go down way too easy, but everyone loves them. ;) A New favorite with my DH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28.34 g Absolut citron vodka
- splash pomegranate-cranberry juice
1 ounce vodka water (Recipe 299834)
- 1Make the Vodka Water (vodka water) by the pitcher. This is used as the base of this drink.
- 2fill cocktail glass with ice.
- 3Add 1 oz Citron Vodka.
- 4pour 1 oz or so vodka water inches.
- 5top with a splash of the Cranberry Pomegranate Juice.
- 6Enjoy with someone you love ;).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starburst (Cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (1533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1090.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g