Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
If you want to make a refreshing cocktail by the pitcher ... try this one. It is a combination of my Vodka Water as the base, then adding a tad more Citron Vodka and some juice. Tastes familiar, kind of like the pink starburst candy. They go down way too easy, but everyone loves them. ;) A New favorite with my DH.
Top Review by Mommy Diva
V made this for me (along with recipe #299834) and a FEW other lovely bevies over the 4th of July. What a delicious treat - I loved the combination of flavors - it really is an easy sipper on a hot summer day!! Thanks for posting another great bevy, V!!!
- 28.34 g Absolut citron vodka
- splash pomegranate-cranberry juice
1 ounce vodka water (Recipe 299834)
- 414.03 ml Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 tangerine
- 473.18 ml water
- 354.88 ml ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the Recipe #299834 (vodka water) by the pitcher. This is used as the base of this drink.
- fill cocktail glass with ice.
- Add 1 oz Citron Vodka.
- pour 1 oz or so vodka water inches.
- top with a splash of the Cranberry Pomegranate Juice.
- Enjoy with someone you love ;).