Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you want to make a refreshing cocktail by the pitcher ... try this one. It is a combination of my Vodka Water as the base, then adding a tad more Citron Vodka and some juice. Tastes familiar, kind of like the pink starburst candy. They go down way too easy, but everyone loves them. ;) A New favorite with my DH.
- Make the Recipe #299834 (vodka water) by the pitcher. This is used as the base of this drink.
- fill cocktail glass with ice.
- Add 1 oz Citron Vodka.
- pour 1 oz or so vodka water inches.
- top with a splash of the Cranberry Pomegranate Juice.
- Enjoy with someone you love ;).
V made this for me (along with Vodka Water) and a FEW other lovely bevies over the 4th of July. What a delicious treat - I loved the combination of flavors - it really is an easy sipper on a hot summer day!! Thanks for posting another great bevy, V!!!