Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Coffee Cake. Adapted from Starbuck's Passport for Coffee in 1994 by Sunset Magazine.
Make and share this Starbucks Ultimate Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Streusel - Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter. Set aside.
- Cake - In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt). Add butter, eggs, vanilla and buttermilk. Beat until smooth.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Spread half the batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with half of the streusel mixture. Spoon remaining batter over streusel, then top with remaining streusel.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Loosely cover with foil during the last 20 minutes to prevent the streusel topping from becoming too brown.