Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Coffee Cake. Adapted from Starbuck's Passport for Coffee in 1994 by Sunset Magazine.
Make and share this Starbucks Ultimate Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Streusel - Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter. Set aside.
- Cake - In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt). Add butter, eggs, vanilla and buttermilk. Beat until smooth.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Spread half the batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with half of the streusel mixture. Spoon remaining batter over streusel, then top with remaining streusel.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Loosely cover with foil during the last 20 minutes to prevent the streusel topping from becoming too brown.