1/4 Photos of Starbuck's Spiced Holiday Coffee
This is from the online booklet, "The Ultimate Starbucks Coffee Recipe Book".
My Private Note
pot bre ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mixt together the coffee and cinnamon sticks.
- 2Using the cinnamon-coffee and water, brew coffee by your customary brewing method.
- 3Add cardamom and honey to the brewed coffee, and stir until honey is dissolved.
- 4Pour about 2/3 cup of hot coffee into each coffee cup or mug.
- 5Stir in half-n-half or milk, as desired. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbuck's Spiced Holiday Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g