Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great in the morning!
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peppermint syrup (Starbucks or Toranis)
- 1 ounce espresso
- 12 ounces milk (Steamed or heated)
- Pour syrup into a twelve-ounce mug, add a shot of espresso, and Peppermint syrup.
- Fill the remainder of the cup with steamed or heated milk. Garnish with whipped cream and red sugar sprinkles.
- Top with Whipped cream.
- Red sugar sprinkles.
i absolutely loved this drink! i made it for my mom this morning and we both thought it was great. i poured mine over ice to make it taste like iced coffee and that made it even better. thanks so much!