1/8 Photos of Starbucks Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies
Chef amfox's Note:
I got this from Starbucks, so no more paying for a batch you can make yourself! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml dark raisin
- 59.14 ml golden raisin
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 88.74 ml butter, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.16 ml dark raisins, for topping
- 59.16 ml golden raisins, for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Blend oats, flour raisins, cranberries, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, cinnamon, and vanilla; beat until combined.
- 4Gradually add oat mixture to butter mixture; beat until combined.
- 5Combine raisins for topping in separate bowl and set aside.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart onto two lightly greased baking sheets.
- 7Place 1 mounded tsp of raisins on top of dough.
- 8Bake about 12-16 minutes, until cookies are golden brown, but still soft. Cool on sheets before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g