1/8 Photos of Starbucks Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies
Chef amfox's Note:
I got this from Starbucks, so no more paying for a batch you can make yourself! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml dark raisin
- 59.14 ml golden raisin
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 88.74 ml butter, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.16 ml dark raisins, for topping
- 59.16 ml golden raisins, for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Blend oats, flour raisins, cranberries, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, cinnamon, and vanilla; beat until combined.
- 4Gradually add oat mixture to butter mixture; beat until combined.
- 5Combine raisins for topping in separate bowl and set aside.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart onto two lightly greased baking sheets.
- 7Place 1 mounded tsp of raisins on top of dough.
- 8Bake about 12-16 minutes, until cookies are golden brown, but still soft. Cool on sheets before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g