I got this from Starbucks, so no more paying for a batch you can make yourself! Enjoy!
Make and share this Starbucks Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons dark raisins, for topping
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend oats, flour raisins, cranberries, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, cinnamon, and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Gradually add oat mixture to butter mixture; beat until combined.
- Combine raisins for topping in separate bowl and set aside.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart onto two lightly greased baking sheets.
- Place 1 mounded tsp of raisins on top of dough.
- Bake about 12-16 minutes, until cookies are golden brown, but still soft. Cool on sheets before serving.