Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine told me this was the actual recipe used by Starbucks. I do not believe him, but it does taste surprisingly similar. I have quadrupled the recipe as I like to make it in advance and keep it in the fridge to surprise guests. Note: If you make it in advance, do not store it any longer than you would milk.
- Make coffee, follow directions for your favorite brand of espresso roast coffee.
- Mix coffee, still hot, and sugar in your mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Add milk and chocolate syrup and continue mixing, about one minute.
- Pour mix into a sealable container for easy storage.
- Store in fridge until ready to use (Note: Do not store any longer than you would milk).
- To make drink, combine equal parts mix and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.