A friend of mine told me this was the actual recipe used by Starbucks. I do not believe him, but it does taste surprisingly similar. I have quadrupled the recipe as I like to make it in advance and keep it in the fridge to surprise guests. Note: If you make it in advance, do not store it any longer than you would milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make coffee, follow directions for your favorite brand of espresso roast coffee.
- 2Mix coffee, still hot, and sugar in your mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add milk and chocolate syrup and continue mixing, about one minute.
- 4Pour mix into a sealable container for easy storage.
- 5Store in fridge until ready to use (Note: Do not store any longer than you would milk).
- 6To make drink, combine equal parts mix and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- 7Pour into glasses.
- 8Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g