Recipe by aimee.katherine
This is a great recipe if you're craving Starbucks but can't afford it (or don't have a Starbucks in your area). This drink was inspired by their Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
- 5 large coffee ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 -2 teaspoon Hershey's syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze for about 3 hours (or overnight).
- Put 5 or more (depending on size) coffee ice cubes into blender and blend until there are no more chunks.
- Add in the milk and Oreos and blend well. There should be no large chunks of Oreos (it helps to crush the Oreos beforehand).
- Add Hershey's syrup, to taste, and blend.
- Pour into glass and serve immediately.