1/1 Photo of Starbucks Marble Mocha Macchiato
Now that I have my own espresso machine/milk steamer I can make those $4 drinks at home!!! This is one of mt favorites! Note: the white chocolate syrup in this recipe is the kind of syrup used to flavor coffee, while the regular chocolate is the same thing one would use for topping ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate syrup
- 1 fluid ounce brewed espresso
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (Hersheys)
- 1Steam milk until it reaches 145 degrees F.
- 2Pour white chocolate syrup into bottom of a coffee mug, followed by freshly brewed espresso.
- 3Pour in steamed milk.
- 4Top with Hershey's syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Marble Mocha Macchiato
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate syrup