Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the online version of "The Ultimate Starbucks Coffee Recipe Book".
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups club soda or 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream
- canned whipped cream (optional)
- In each of 2 glasses, stir together 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 1 cup of club soda.
- Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass.
- Optional - If you wish, you can top with a heaping mound of whipped cream, then drizzle a little additional chocolate syrup on the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
What's not to love about a float that has coffee and chocolate flavors in it? This was delicious! I used club soda and added an extra scoop of ice cream and a little extra chocolate syrup...yum!! Of course I had to add the whipped cream on top, too :) Thank you for sharing this wonderful drink...it is definitely a keeper! **Made for 2014 Football Pool**
Made for a nice treat after dinner tonight.. I optioned for club soda ( had in the food pantry ), and skipped step 3.. very very nice treat. Made for PRMR Tag.