Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I look forward to before Christmas.
Make and share this Starbucks Eggnog Latte recipe from Food.com.
- To make the Eggnog Latte:.
- Combine cold eggnog with cold whole milk. Cold non-fat milk can be substituted for the whole milk.
- Using the steaming w and on your espresso machine, steamthe eggnog/milk mixture until the.
- temperature reaches 145°F.
- Set aside.
- *Eggnog heats and scalds more quickly than milk, so watch your thermometer.
- Tamp ground espresso into the filter. Pull a shot of espresso and pour in serving mug.
- Fill mug w ith steamed eggnog/milk mixture. Top w ith 1/4 inch foamed eggnog/milk mixture to.
- the rim of the mug.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg.