Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS Starbucks Copycat Recipe
Make and share this Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or 9 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice or 1 large orange, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh cranberries or 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Set aside 1 tablespoon sugar. Combine flour, remaining sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine rind, juice, oil, and egg in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in cranberries and walnuts. Spoon batter into 16 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with reserved sugar. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until the muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. Run a knife or spatula around outer edge of each muffin cup. Carefully remove each muffin; place on a wire rack.