Recipe by Tracy3906
Remember the rich thick creamy chocolate drink from Starbucks a few years ago? This is just about an exact replica! I wish I could remember where I found this at, but can't. So I thought I'd put it here for safe keeping! Enjoy!
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips.
- When melted, pour in the milk and whisk constantly until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla.
- Remember: No need to bring it to a boil. Only to steaming hot. At Starbucks, it was served at around 170-180 degrees.