1/3 Photos of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Blended - Tastes Great Cold or Hot
A rich Starbucks espresso and the rich buttery taste of caramel & creamy milk what could be better. I only use Starbucks original whole bean espresso and grind it to a fine espresso powder and brew it up in my espresso machine. I use the double shot holder on my espresso machine and brew a double shot of espresso. (1 shot is 1 oz- this recipe calls for 2 full ounces of Starbucks espresso). I use a single serve blender for a Blended Caramel Macchiato, if you want a hot beverage just use steamed milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 fluid ounces brewed starbucks espresso, use Starbucks Original whole bean Espresso coffee
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons torani vanilla syrup
- 2 -3 tablespoons of a thick buttery rich caramel syrup
- 4 tablespoons Reddi-wip topping, heavy cream version
- 1Brew your Starbucks double espresso shot first.
- 2Fill a tall glass with ice - leave about 2" from the top of the glass.
- 3Now fill the glass with 1 cup of ice cold whole milk.
- 4Then pour in your 2 tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- 5Now ad the 2 tablespoons of Torani Vanilla syrup into the glass,.
- 6Now ad your 2 fluid ounces of Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk.
- 7Now drizzle the 2 tablespoons of thick caramel syrup inside the glass.
- 8Now top with Redi-whip heavy whipped cream & drizzle a little more caramel syrup on the top.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Blended - Tastes Great Cold or Hot
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: