1/11 Photos of Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread
Chef amfox's Note:
This is Starbucks recipe for their Banana Walnut Bread. The recipe came straight from Starbucks, so enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- 2Blend the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3Mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and when blended, add the buttermilk, vanilla, and mashed bananas; mix well.
- 5Fold 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Top the batter with remaining 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- 7Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g