This is Starbucks recipe for their Banana Walnut Bread. The recipe came straight from Starbucks, so enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Blend the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and when blended, add the buttermilk, vanilla, and mashed bananas; mix well.
- Fold 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top the batter with remaining 1/3 cup of walnuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.