- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups rainbow colored cookies, chopped
- Confetti sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with electric mixer until blended; gently fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in chopped cookies. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with confetti sprinkles just prior to serving. Refrigerate leftovers.