1/3 Photos of Star-Spangled Fruit Tart
Perfect for a Fourth of July celebration! With patriotic colors and a light, fluffy filling, this summery delight will be the hit of your next get-together. I made this for a July 4th BBQ and everyone was asking who brought it! From Taste of Home, July 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan (for round design) or onto a cookie sheet (for square/rectangle design).
- 3Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- 4In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 5In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Star-Spangled Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g