Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A recipe from Taste of Homes Magazine. Any young chef can help with it. Add cinnamon sugar and chocolate chips to taste. The size or shape of the cookie cutter is up to you
- 1 (15 ounce) packagerefrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Unfold pastry onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut with a 2 1/2 inch star shaped cookie cutter.
- Remove excess dough and reroll scrapes if desired.
- Place 1 inch apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray; brush with butter.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over stars.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack.