Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a light and refreshing fruit salad to serve your friends after a nice bbq. Amounts are approximate, substitute your favourite fruits. Servings are approximate too.
- 500 ml pineapple chunks (well drained)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 -2 small apple, peeled,cored and chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled,sectioned and cut in small pieces
- 500 ml star fruit, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 250 ml seedless grapes
- 125 ml raisins (optional)
- 50 ml honey
- 250 ml plain yogurt or 250 ml vanilla yogurt
- 2 ml vanilla extract
- 1 whole star fruit
- Mix together all fruit.
- Mix honey, yogurt and vanilla together.
- Pour over the fruit and toss.
- Cover and chill.
- Before serving, slice the starfruit and arrange decoratively on top.