Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend has a star fruit tree that produces a surplus this time every year.I came up with this recipe for another way to us them.Wonderful with a hot curry.
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large peeled star fruit, diced
- Put yogurt in small bowl.
- Mix lightly with a fork until smooth.
- Add cumin,cayenne and ginger,mix.
- Cover and chill.
- Before serving,stir in star fruit to yogurt.