- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon kaffir lime leaf, shredded
- 4 ounces shallots, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons small tomatoes
- 1 ounce fish sauce
- 1 ounce black soya sauce
- 1 ounce white soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons coriander, chopped
- 1 red chili, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken stock in a saucepan and boil the drumsticks until tender.
- Add black and white soya sauce to taste.
- Put sliced star fruit, shallots, tomatoes, lemon grass and shredded kaffir lime leaves in the pan and season with fish sauce to taste.
- Cook further 5 minutes.
- To serve: Pour into one large or two individual bowls and decorate with coriander and red chilli. Serve warm or hot.