Star Fruit (Carambola) Sampler With Cranberry Coulis
- Coulis: Simmer cranberries with water and sugar in a medium size saucepan over medium heat about 10 minutes or until skins pop.
- Puree berries and juice in processor or blender. Remove and strain liquid over medium size bowl.
- Stir in grand marnier and grated orange zest.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and divide sauce among six dessert plates.
- Arrange slices of star fruit, mango and kiwi on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint and coconut. Serve with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.