Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bright and light dessert
- 1 lb cranberries, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- grated zest of one orange
- 2 whole star fruit, washed and sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- mint and coconut (to garnish)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- Coulis: Simmer cranberries with water and sugar in a medium size saucepan over medium heat about 10 minutes or until skins pop.
- Puree berries and juice in processor or blender. Remove and strain liquid over medium size bowl.
- Stir in grand marnier and grated orange zest.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and divide sauce among six dessert plates.
- Arrange slices of star fruit, mango and kiwi on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint and coconut. Serve with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.