Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is quite refreshing. You can also make this with crab, shrimp or fish.
Make and share this Star Fruit (Carambola) Lobster Salad (Crab, Shrimp or Fish) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb mixed salad green, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 medium star fruit, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup orange, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 lb lobster tail, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup black beans
- Pour orange juice in a saute pan and bring to a boil; and reduce liquid by one half.
- Remove and cool.
- Combine orange juice, honey, oil and salt for dressing.
- Combine salad ingredients, toss with dressing and serve.