Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super Dark Chocolate Cookie Bars with Pieces of White Chocolate...really REALLY GOOD ! ! ! Found on the back of a C&H Golden Brown Sugar Box.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a 8 x 8.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and the brown sugar til light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and extracts and beat again til combined.
- Sprinkle the flour over the wet ingredients.
- Then sprinkle the soda, salt, and cocoa evenly over the flour.
- Beat til just combined.
- Carefully spread half the dough into the pan.
- Sprinkle and gently press the white chocolate chip pieces into the dough.
- Carefully spread the rest of the dough over the top.
- Bake about 25 minutes (if using 8 x 8).
- Let cool and cut into bars.
- Enjoy :).